Monday 13 February 2017

How Long Has It Been?

Wow!  It has been almost four months since I have posted.  Between renovations and selling our house it has been a very busy four months.  I was determined to get out today and I am glad that I did.  It wasn't a fantastic day as far as painting goes but it felt really good to be outside with a brush in my hand again.

There was lots of wonderful snow on the ground however it was a very dull grey day so there was no colour anywhere.  I was looking around for something exciting in all the greyness without much luck but I looked up just as the clouds thinned just enough to warm the sky behind some trees.  I made it even warmer and fiddled a bit too much with this but I am happy with it.

Overworked or not it felt great to be out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment