Friday 17 June 2011

The Beginning
I have started taking my art more seriously.  I intend to start a journal and attempt to paint in it every day. There is no way that I can possibly paint every day so the purpose of this blog will be to keep me honest. It will become obvious to me and anyone who cares to look in if I start to slip badly.  Debbie and I are going to Britain in September and I need to have a travel painting kit finalized before we go.  This process will be a tune up.


I have kept a sporadic watercolour and ink journal in the past and hopefully this blog will push me to keep it up for an extended period.  I hope to do a journal page on days when I don't work on a painting.


I am off to start my first journal entry.


I'm back




Debbie's garden is my favourite place to sit and chill.  There is enough to paint here to keep me going for a long while.  I thought it only appropriate that I start this with an "Entry" so here is the Garden Gate.  Watercolour and ink in a 5" X 7" watercolour journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment