Tuesday 30 September 2014

Catherine Gibbon's class again.


I decided it was about time that I registered in Catherine's class again.  I have been painting a lot and my technique and therefore style have changed somewhat so I wanted to get some feedback from her.  After the first class I told her that I wanted stronger criticism and she replied that she couldn't help me much with technique but that she would help me develop a vision.  I am taking that as a compliment.

Here is my painting from that first class a week ago today.   I painted the same scene two years ago in watercolour and it was a disaster so I am very pleased with this.

I was looking forward to going back there today but alas it is raining off and on and very damp in between so class was cancelled.


No comments:

Post a Comment